Saturday, September 18, 2021
Water’s Edge Events Center
4687 Millennium Drive, Belcamp, MD
Guest Arrivals (Learn More)
Gift Basket Ticket Submission Opens
Gift Basket Ticket Submission Closes
Gift Basket Drawing
Winning Numbers Displayed
Event Conclusion and Drive Home Safely
NO PHYSICAL TICKETS REQUIRED.
Volunteers will be on hand to assist you.
Registration tables will be located in the lobby. Please proceed to one of our volunteers seated at the table.
Simply supply the name, company, or organization under which the tickets were purchased to our volunteers.
Be sure to pick up our program/basket catalog at registration. It will also be available online.
Purchase raffle tickets to be able to bid on our wonderful baskets.
Go to the veranda to get a complimentary cigar or margarita and start mingling!
- Margaritaville Jerk Shrimp & Pineapple Skewers
- Vegetable Empanadas with Romesco Sauce
- Tropical Tomato Bruschetta
- Cheese Quesadillas
High Tide Oyster Shucker
- Oysters on the Half Shell-Florida Stone Crab Claws-Blue Crab Claws
Soup & Salad Station
- Caribbean Lobster Bisque, Coconut Milk, Cognac
- Tropical Island Salad
- Caesar Salad
Jammin’ Jambalaya Station
- Shrimp, Chicken, Andouille Sausage, Rice, Peppers & Onions Simmered in a Cajun Spicy Broth Served with Sautéed Vegetable Medley
Cowboy in the Jungle
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Kabobs (Bacardi Marinated, Bermuda Onion, Peppadew Peppers, Tequila-Lime Butter)
- Traditional Jamaican Foil Fish (Julienned Carrot, Onion, Bell Peppers, Scotch Bonnet Pepper Coconut Milk, Okra)
Cheese Burgers in Paradise Station (Build Your Own Burger)
- Mini Char-Grilled Patties, American & Swiss Cheese, Onions, Tomato, Lettuce, Crispy Bacon, Accompanied with Traditional Condiments and Hawaiian Rolls.
- Sweet Potato Fries
- House Fried Potato Chips-Old Bay Dusted
West Indies Vegetable Curry
- Cauliflower, Root Vegetables, Steamed Rice, Fried Plantains, Coconut Curry Sauce
Nibblin’ On Dessert
- Bananas Foster Station
- S’mores Station (Graham Cracker, Hershey’s Chocolate, Jumbo Marshmallows)
- Key Lime Pie
- Caribbean Rum and Triple Chocolate Cake
Sponsorship and Reception
COVID-19 Prevention Policy
We will be following the State of Maryland and Local Government Directives. Masks are optional at this time. Please check the website for updates before attending. In order to stop the spread, we ask that if you contract COVID-19 after the Gala, to please contact us so we can inform those who have attended. Your identity will remain anonymous.